At LifeBogger, we respect the rights of copyright holders and will work with them to ensure that infringing material(s) is removed from our service. LifeBogger contains Childhood Stories Plus Untold Biography Facts about Footballers.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice requires that any infringement claim is in writing and that it includes the following piece of information:
- The physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf.
- A good description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed by LifeBogger.
- A description of the infringing material and information. This should be reasonably sufficient to permit LifeBogger to locate the material.
- Your contact information so that LifeBogger can easily contact you.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate. More so, under penalties of perjury, that the information you are providing us is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
LifeBogger will do it’s best in responding to “all take-down requests” that comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), and other applicable intellectual property laws.